Teams will travel to five bars on a Saturday afternoon. At each bar, teams will be given four tickets valid for four pitchers of beer. Everyone is invited back to the after-party for music, beer, and more fun!
Each team should have ten to twelve people, including the team captain.
The deadline to have your entries submitted is April 25, 2018 or whenever the maximum number of teams is reached.
- February 19, 2018—March 30, 2018: $450 entry fee ($45/person for a team of 10)
- March 31, 2018—April 25, 2018: $500 entry fee ($50/person for a team of 10)
The entry fee includes t-shirts, beer for the Crawl, and admission to the after-party.
Earlybird Discount: If you register your team by March 30, 2018 you'll save $50 off the regular team price!
- Wednesday, April 25: last day to register a team!
- Wednesday, April 25: last day to pair your team, add members, or modify your shirt order
- Friday, May 4: Early t-shirt pickup 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. at PBR Big Sky, 111 E 13th Street
- Saturday, May 5: crawl 1:00 - 5:00 p.m., after-party 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- You'll receive your map/itinerary when you pick up your shirts.
- During the crawl, take your original map (copies not accepted) to each bar to receive your included beer tickets!
- Friday and Saturday: Bring canned goods for our safe ride program! (see below for details)
The crawl begins promptly at 1:00 pm on Saturday, May 5, 2018and runs until 5:00 p.m. Teams are invited to head back to the afterparty where there will be music and beer until 7:00 p.m.
All participants must be at least 21 years of age. IDs will be checked, local regulations will be strictly enforced. It is HIGHLY recommended that each participant bring two forms of ID.
Participants are required to wear their Crawl for Cancer t-shirts. If wearing a costume, the shirt must be integrated into the outfit. Please keep in mind that the after-party is an exclusive event. Entry is permitted only with a valid CFC t-shirt.
When traveling from bar to bar the team captain will be the only one who can order beer. You will be handed tickets for your team’s beer upon entering each bar. Please make sure your teammates are aware of this so that ordering runs smoothly. This makes it easier on the bartenders, who will be really busy!
Please make sober driver arrangements.
Crawlunteer staff will be wearing BRIGHT ORANGE t-shirts. They are there to help you and answer any questions you might have.
EARLY T-SHIRT PICK-UP INFORMATION: It is recommended that the team captain or team representative pick up their bag on Friday, May 4, 2018 between 4:00-7:00 pm. The pick-up location will be:
- PBR Big Sky
111 E 13th Street
Teams that pick up their bag on Friday can go directly to the first bar on their map.
Exception: If you want to donate canned food items for Uber codes, you will need to drop them off at KC Live Stage between 12:00-2:00 pm.
If not picking up on Friday, captains will need to arrive at KC Live Stage to get their team’s t-shirts and map/bar sequence.
PAIRING YOUR TEAM - A maximum of 4 teams can be paired together and share the same route. Follow the instructions in your registration confirmation e-mail. Additional details can be found in our FAQ. All pairing requests must be made through the online pairing utility and must be completed by April 25, 2018.
LOST E-MAILS - If you need another copy of your CFC payment confirmation (which contains your team registration link), go to www.crawlforcancer.org/resendlink.
If you need another copy of your CFC registration confirmation e-mail (which contains your pairkey), go to www.crawlforcancer.org/resend. Some e-mail providers (such as Hotmail in particular) will often treat
messages from crawlforcancer.org as spam. If you haven't received any e-mail from CFC as expected, contact email@example.com and we can try sending correspondence to another e-mail address you provide.
There are special room rates available at the following hotel. Ask for the Crawl For Cancer™ rate:
$129 single queen/king
$149 double queen
Cut-off date: April 6, 2018
or click here for reservations
These rates are only available Friday, May 4, 2018 and Saturday, May 5, 2018. Rates are based on availability.
Reservations must be made by posted cut-off date to guarantee rate, if applicable.
Want to volunteer for an awesome event? Then become a Crawlunteer! It’s the best way to spend a Saturday afternoon! As a crawlunteer you will check-in crawl teams, distribute drink tickets, and assist venue staff as necessary (making friends with the bartender has its perks, just sayin)!
What you get:
- An awesome ‘Crawlunteer’ t-shirt
- Free food
- Admission into the afterparty
- An official Crawl shirt (based on availability)
What is expected from you:
- Must be over the age of 21 years old
- Volunteers will devote their full attention and energy to the event. It’s so awesome it’s all you’ll want to do!
- Upbeat attitude – our participants are ready to have fun and the party starts with you!
- Mandatory event day meeting attendance.
- Prompt arrival to your shift location.
The most fun volunteering you'll ever have. Join us!